Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugai
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 (.25 ounce) package instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced salami
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour warm water into a mixing bowl. Stir in yeast, salt, sugar, and oregano. Mix in 1 cup flour, and then stir in remaining flour. Cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While dough is resting, prepare topping. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Stir in green onions, and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs to the pan; cook, stirring frequently, until mixture has the consistency of scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread dough out evenly onto a lightly greased pizza tray, and spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with bacon and eggs, Parmesan cheese, and salami.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.